Event Participation Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) governing participation in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”), organised by BK Plus (“Organiser”) in partnership with Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”) and Walsall Football Club (“Venue”). The Event is designed to promote sportsmanship and community engagement while supporting the charitable objectives of Help Harry Help Others. Participation in the Event is voluntary and constitutes an agreement to these Terms by the participants (“Participants”).
- Purpose of the Event: The Event aims to unite individuals and teams in a competitive football tournament, the proceeds of which are dedicated to supporting Help Harry Help Others. The Event serves both as a platform for showcasing sporting talent and as a means of fundraising for charitable activities.
- Organising Bodies: BK Plus, herein referred to as the “Organiser,” is the principal entity responsible for the coordination and execution of the Event. The Organiser has entered into a partnership with Walsall FC herein referred to as the “Venue” and Help Harry Help Others, herein referred to as the “Event Charity Partner”
- Acceptance of Terms: By registering for the Event, Participants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms, which form a legally binding contract between the Organiser, the Participant, Venue and, where applicable, the Event Charity Partner. It is the responsibility of each Participant to read and understand these Terms prior to registration.
- Scope of Terms: These Terms set forth the conditions under which Participants may engage in the Event, including but not limited to registration requirements, payment processing, conduct expectations, liability waivers, and dispute resolution mechanisms.
Participants are urged to review these Terms carefully and to seek independent legal advice if they have any questions or concerns regarding their rights and obligations under this agreement. Participation in the Event signifies the Participant’s unconditional acceptance of these Terms and their intent to be legally bound by the same.
- Age Requirement: Participation in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”) is open to individuals who are at least 16 years of age at the time of registration. Participants under the age of 16 must provide consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
- Team and Individual Entry: The Event is open to both team entries and individual participants. Teams must consist of a minimum of six players and a maximum of ten players, including substitutes. Each team must designate a team representative responsible for all communication with the Organiser. Individuals not affiliated with a team may be allocated to teams at the discretion of the Organiser, subject to availability.
- Qualifications: Participants must be amateurs, defined as individuals who do not receive regular payment for playing football. Exceptions to this rule may be outlined at the Organiser’s discretion and specified in supplemental guidelines.
- Health and Safety: Participants affirm that they are in good physical condition and have no health issues or disabilities that could jeopardise their safety or the safety of others during the Event. It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure they are medically and physically fit to compete.
- Compliance with Rules: All Participants agree to comply with the Event rules, guidelines, and decisions of the Organiser, which include adherence to fair play and sportsmanship. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification.
- Legal Standing: Participants must not have any legal restrictions that prevent their participation in the Event. This includes, but is not limited to, restrictions related to criminal convictions or sanctions by sporting bodies that could bring the Event into disrepute.
- Registration: Eligibility to participate is contingent upon the completion of the registration process, including the submission of all required documents and information, and payment of any applicable entry fees to the Event Charity Partner, as specified by the Organiser.
- Disqualification: The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who provides false information, fails to comply with these Terms, or engages in any conduct deemed inappropriate or damaging to the Event, the Organiser, the Event Charity Partner, or other participants.
Participants acknowledge and agree that the determination of eligibility shall be made at the sole discretion of the Organiser, and that such determinations are final and binding. Questions or appeals regarding eligibility should be directed to the Organiser’s designated contact point for the Event.
- Registration Process: To participate in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”), eligible individuals or teams must complete the registration process as outlined by BK Plus (“Organiser”). This process includes filling out the registration form available on bkplus.co.uk/football-tournament, submission of required documentation, and payment of the entry fee, if applicable. The registration period opens on 1st February2024 and closes on 30th April 2024, unless otherwise specified by the Organiser.
- Required Information and Documentation: Participants must provide accurate and complete information during the registration process, including, but not limited to, personal identification, contact details, team information (for team registrations), and any other information deemed necessary by the Organiser. Participants may also be required to submit proof of age, health certifications, or consent forms from a parent or legal guardian for participants under the age of 16.
- Entry Fee: The entry fee, if applicable, must be paid in full at the time of registration. All payments are to be made directly to the Event Charity Partner, Help Harry Help Others, in accordance with the Payment Conditions outlined herein. The entry fee is non-refundable, except under conditions specified in the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Confirmation of Registration: Upon successful completion of the registration process and payment of the entry fee, participants will receive a confirmation email or notification from the Organiser. This confirmation will include details of the registration, event information, and any further steps required to finalise participation.
- Changes to Registration: Any changes to the registration details must be communicated to the Organiser no later than 14 days prior to the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny requests for changes based on the timing and nature of the request.
- Limitations on Participation: The Organiser reserves the right to limit the number of participants or teams in the Event, based on facility capacity, safety considerations, or other factors. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to eligibility and completion of the registration process.
- Compliance with Event Rules: By completing the registration, participants agree to comply with all event rules, terms, and conditions, including those related to conduct, safety, and sportsmanship. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in disqualification from the Event and forfeiture of the entry fee.
- Right to Refuse Registration: The Organiser reserves the right to refuse registration to any individual or team for reasons including, but not limited to, non-compliance with these Terms, incomplete registration, failure to meet eligibility criteria, or any conduct that could jeopardise the integrity of the Event.
Participants acknowledge that registration is subject to approval by the Organiser and that submitting a registration form does not guarantee participation in the Event. All decisions regarding registration acceptance are final and at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- Payment Obligation: Participation in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”) requires the payment of an entry fee, as specified by BK Plus (“Organiser”). The fee amount, payment deadlines, and any applicable discounts or waivers will be clearly communicated during the registration process.
- Direct Payment to Event Charity Partner: All entry fees and other financial contributions associated with the Event are to be made directly to Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”), a registered charity dedicated to offering cancer patients and their families and friends any support that is needed outside of treatment – all from under one roof. BK Plus does not collect or handle any payments for the Event.
- Payment Method and Instructions: Participants will be directed to a secure payment platform or provided with specific instructions to facilitate the direct payment of the entry fee to the Event Charity Partner. Acceptable methods of payment will be outlined, including credit/debit cards, bank transfers, or other approved payment mechanisms.
- Acknowledgment of Payment: Upon completion of payment, participants will receive an acknowledgment or receipt directly from the Event Charity Partner. This acknowledgment serves as confirmation of the entry fee payment and may be required for event registration verification.
- Non-Refundable Fees: All entry fees are non-refundable, except under specific circumstances as outlined in the Cancellation and Refund Policy section of these Terms. Participants acknowledge that their payment is a charitable contribution to the Event Charity Partner and is not recoverable in the event of non-participation, except as expressly provided herein.
- Tax Implications: Participants are advised that entry fees and donations made to the Event Charity Partner may be tax-deductible in certain jurisdictions. Participants should consult with a tax professional to understand any potential tax benefits or obligations resulting from their payment.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event of a dispute regarding payment, participants should first contact the Event Charity Partner to seek resolution. If the dispute cannot be resolved directly with the Event Charity Partner, participants may escalate the issue to the Organiser for assistance. The Organiser will facilitate communication but is not responsible for the outcome of any payment disputes.
- Changes and Cancellations: Any changes to the registration that may affect the payment (e.g., team size adjustments, category changes) must be communicated to the Organiser and may be subject to additional fees or refunds, as determined by the Event Charity Partner’s policies.
- Compliance with Laws: All payments must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including those related to financial transactions, anti-money laundering, and charitable contributions. Participants are responsible for ensuring that their payment activities adhere to all relevant legal requirements.
Participants acknowledge and agree that their participation in the Event is contingent upon the fulfilment of their payment obligations as described herein. Failure to complete payment as required may result in disqualification from the Event and forfeiture of any rights to participate.
- General Behaviour: Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects positively on the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament , BK Plus (“Organiser”), Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”), Walsall FC (“Venue”) and their affiliates. This includes showing respect to fellow participants, Organisers, volunteers, spectators, and property. Behaviour that is disruptive, dangerous, or disrespectful will not be tolerated.
- Sportsmanship: High standards of sportsmanship are required at all times. This includes fair play, respect for all participants and officials, and compliance with the event rules and decisions. Participants must accept all outcomes with dignity and maintain a positive demeanour regardless of the competition results.
- Compliance with Event Rules: Participants agree to abide by all event-specific rules and guidelines as provided by the Organiser. This includes, but is not limited to, rules regarding game play, team composition, and equipment.
- Prohibited Conduct: The following behaviours are strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification from the Event and potential exclusion from future events organised by BK Plus or associated with Help Harry Help Others:
- Use of abusive, threatening, or obscene language or gestures.
- Physical violence or threats of violence.
- Cheating or any form of dishonesty in competition.
- Destruction or theft of property belonging to others.
- Use or possession of illegal substances or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs during the Event.
- Any form of harassment, bullying, discrimination, or hate speech.
- Reporting Misconduct: Participants and spectators are encouraged to report any incidents of misconduct to the Event officials promptly. All reports will be taken seriously and investigated thoroughly, respecting the confidentiality and rights of all involved parties.
- Consequences of Violating Conduct Rules: Violations of these conduct rules may result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to, immediate removal from the Event, disqualification, forfeiture of any titles or prizes, and prohibition from future events organised by BK Plus and its partners. Decisions made by the Organiser regarding such matters are final and binding.
- Liability for Damages: Participants are responsible for their actions and may be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by their misconduct. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, Event Charity Partner, sponsors, and their respective officials, agents, and employees from any claims resulting from their actions.
Participants acknowledge and agree that adherence to these conduct rules is essential for the integrity and success of the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament. By registering for the Event, participants commit to upholding these standards of behaviour, contributing to a positive, respectful, and enjoyable competition environment for all.
Safety and Liability
- Commitment to Safety: BK Plus (“Organiser”), Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”) and Walsall Football Club (“Venue”) prioritise the safety of all participants, volunteers, staff, and spectators involved in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”). The Organiser will implement reasonable safety measures and protocols to protect participants during the Event. However, participants acknowledge that participation in sports activities inherently involves risk of injury.
- Participant Responsibility: Participants are responsible for assessing their own physical and mental health prior to the Event. Participation is voluntary and at the participant’s own risk. Participants must ensure they are in good health and physically capable of participating in the Event, understanding and accepting the risks associated with sports competition.
- Waiver and Release of Liability: By registering for the Event, participants agree to waive, release, and discharge the Organiser, Event Charity Partner, Venue, sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, and successors from any and all claims, losses, damages, or liabilities for personal injury, property damage, or death arising from participation in the Event, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Assumption of Risk: Participants acknowledge the inherent risks involved in participating in a football tournament, including but not limited to physical injury, illness, and property damage. By agreeing to these Terms, participants expressly assume all risks associated with the Event, both known and unknown.
- Indemnification: Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, Event Charity Partner, and their affiliates from any claims, actions, or liabilities (including legal fees) resulting from their breach of these Terms, violation of laws, or actions that cause harm to others.
- Safety Instructions and Compliance: Participants must comply with all safety instructions and guidelines provided by the Organiser, including wearing appropriate protective gear, adhering to rules of play, and following the directions of Event officials. Failure to comply with safety instructions may result in disqualification from the Event and/or removal from the venue.
- Medical Treatment: In the event of an injury or medical emergency, the Organiser may provide or facilitate the provision of medical treatment to participants. By agreeing to these Terms, participants consent to receive medical treatment deemed necessary by medical personnel and release the Organiser from any claims arising out of such treatment.
- Insurance: Participants are encouraged to carry personal health and accident insurance. The Organiser and Event Charity Partner do not provide insurance coverage for participants and are not responsible for covering medical expenses or other costs associated with injuries sustained during the Event.
- Limitations of Liability: Notwithstanding the above, the Organiser’s and Event Charity Partner’s liability to participants shall be limited to direct damages proven by the participant, and in no event shall their aggregate liability exceed the amount paid by the participant for registration in the Event.
Participants acknowledge that they have read and understood the Safety and Liability provisions outlined in these Terms and Conditions and agree to participate in the Event subject to these terms.
Event Rules and Regulations
- Governing Rules: The BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament shall be governed by the rules and regulations as set forth by The Football Association (“The FA”), except as specifically modified by these Terms and Conditions or other guidelines provided by BK Plus (“Organiser”). Participants are expected to familiarise themselves with these rules prior to the Event.
- Competition Format: The Event will follow a group staged matches and followed by a knockout format. Detailed information regarding the competition structure, including the number of matches, scoring system, and progression criteria, will be provided to all registered participants prior to the commencement of the Event.
- Team Composition: Teams must adhere to the specified criteria for team composition, including the number of players on the field, substitutes, and any restrictions on player eligibility.
- Equipment and Apparel: Participants are required to use equipment and wear apparel that complies with the standards set by the governing body and the Organiser. This includes, but is not limited to, appropriate football boots, shin guards, and team uniforms. The Organiser reserves the right to inspect and approve all equipment prior to competition.
- Match Conduct: Participants must conduct themselves in a manner that upholds the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship. This includes respecting opponents, officials, and the decisions made by referees. Disputes or concerns regarding match officiating should be addressed through the appropriate channels as specified by the Organiser.
- Prohibited Behaviour: Any form of cheating, including but not limited to the use of unauthorised equipment or substances, manipulation of match results, and bribery, is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification and potential further sanctions.
- Reporting of Results: The outcome of each match must be reported to the designated Event officials immediately following the conclusion of the match. The Organiser will maintain and update the official standings based on these results.
- Tie-Breaking Procedures: In the event of a tie in standings, the Organiser will apply predetermined tie-breaking procedures, which will be communicated to participants prior to the Event. These procedures may include goal difference, head-to-head results, and other criteria as deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
- Adjustments to Rules and Schedule: The Organiser reserves the right to make adjustments to the Event rules, format, or schedule as necessary to address unforeseen circumstances, ensure participant safety, or enhance the competition experience. Participants will be notified of any such changes as soon as possible.
- Final Authority: The Organiser’s decisions regarding the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Event shall be final and binding. Participants agree to accept these decisions without recourse.
Participants acknowledge and agree to abide by these Event Rules and Regulations as a condition of their participation in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament . Compliance with these rules is essential for maintaining the integrity and fairness of the competition.
- Collection of Personal Data: BK Plus (“Organiser”) and Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”) will collect personal data from participants as part of the registration process and event participation. This data may include, but is not limited to, names, contact details, age, photographs, and health information relevant to participation in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament.
- Purpose of Data Collection: Personal data collected will be used solely for the purposes of organising and conducting the Event, including communication with participants, arranging for participation, and promoting the Event and future activities related to BK Plus and the Event Charity Partner. Data may also be used for reporting purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure: Personal data may be shared with third parties involved in the organisation and facilitation of the Event, including service providers and partners, but only as necessary for the purposes mentioned above. The Organiser and Event Charity Partner will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without explicit consent from the participant.
- Data Protection Measures: The Organiser and Event Charity Partner are committed to protecting the privacy and security of participant data. Appropriate technical and organisational measures have been implemented to safeguard personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- Participant Rights: Participants have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal data held by the Organiser and Event Charity Partner. Participants also have the right to object to the processing of their data in certain circumstances. Requests related to personal data rights should be directed to the designated data protection officer or contact point provided by the Organiser.
- Data Retention: Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. After this period, personal data will be securely deleted or anonymized.
- Changes to Data Protection Policies: The Organiser and Event Charity Partner reserve the right to update or modify this Data Protection section at any time. Participants will be notified of any significant changes that affect the handling of their personal data.
By registering for the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament, participants acknowledge and agree to the collection, use, and processing of their personal data as described in these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Media and Publicity
- Grant of Rights: By participating in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament, participants grant BK Plus (“Organiser”), Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”), and their authorised media partners the irrevocable right to capture, record, photograph, or otherwise document their participation in the Event. This includes the right to use any such images, recordings, or representations for promotional, marketing, or other purposes without further consent or compensation.
- Use of Media: The Organiser and Event Charity Partner may use the media captured during the Event across various platforms, including but not limited to websites, social media channels, promotional materials, and press releases. The use of such media is intended to promote the Event, the charitable cause, and future events organised by BK Plus and Help Harry Help Others.
- Participant Consent: Participants acknowledge that they may be photographed or filmed during the Event and consent to the use of their likeness in the manner described herein. Participants who do not wish to be photographed or recorded must inform the Organiser in writing prior to the Event.
- Third-Party Media: Media personnel and third parties not affiliated with the Organiser may be present during the Event. Participants consent to being photographed or recorded by such parties and understand that the Organiser has limited control over the use of media by third parties.
- Intellectual Property: All media produced by the Organiser or its designated media partners, including photographs, video recordings, and other materials, are the sole property of the Organiser or the respective copyright holder. Participants are not entitled to compensation for the use of their likeness or participation in such media.
- Social Media and Personal Use: Participants are encouraged to capture and share their own experiences on social media platforms, provided that such postings are respectful, uphold the dignity of the Event and its participants, and do not infringe on the rights of others. Any use of the Event’s branding or trademarks must be in accordance with guidelines provided by the Organiser.
- Media Conduct: Accredited media personnel are required to adhere to the Organiser’s guidelines regarding access, professional conduct, and respect for the privacy and preferences of participants. The Organiser reserves the right to restrict media access for any non-compliance.
- Protection of Minors: Special considerations will be taken to protect the privacy and rights of participants under the age of majority. Consent from a parent or legal guardian will be obtained for the use of any media featuring minors.
Participants agree that their participation in the Event includes the possibility of publicity and media coverage. They release the Organiser, Event Charity Partner, and their media partners from any claims related to the use of media as described in these Terms and Conditions.
Changes and Cancellations
- Event Changes: BK Plus (“Organiser”) reserves the right to make changes to the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”) details, including but not limited to, the event date, location, format, and schedule. Such changes may be necessitated by factors beyond the Organiser’s control or for reasons that would facilitate a better event experience.
- Notification of Changes: Participants will be notified of any significant changes to the Event as soon as possible through the contact information provided at registration. The Organiser will provide details on the nature of the change and, if applicable, options available to participants in response to the change.
- Cancellation Policy: The Organiser may cancel the Event due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to, severe weather conditions, public health emergencies, safety concerns, or legal restrictions. In the event of cancellation, the Organiser will notify participants promptly.
- Refunds: In the case of Event cancellation, participants may be entitled to a refund of their entry fee, excluding any processing or transaction fees, at the discretion of the Organiser and in accordance with the Payment Conditions previously outlined. Participants acknowledge that their entry fee is otherwise non-refundable, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- Donation Option: Participants may have the option to donate their entry fee to Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”) in lieu of receiving a refund. This option supports the charitable cause and may be tax-deductible, depending on the participant’s jurisdiction.
- Liability for Cancellation: The Organiser and Event Charity Partner will not be liable for any additional expenses or losses incurred by participants as a result of the Event’s cancellation or changes, including but not limited to travel and accommodation expenses.
- Participant-Initiated Cancellations: Participants who wish to cancel their registration must notify the Organiser in writing. The ability to receive a refund or credit for future events will be subject to the terms outlined in the Payment Conditions section and at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Force Majeure: Neither the Organiser nor the Event Charity Partner shall be considered in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise liable to any party for any delay in performance or failure to perform any obligation (including any obligation to refund the entry fee) to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by a force majeure event. For the purposes of these Terms, a force majeure event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond reasonable control.
Participants acknowledge and agree that while the Organiser is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable event experience, certain circumstances may necessitate changes or cancellations. By registering for the Event, participants accept these terms and agree to comply with the Organiser’s decisions regarding any necessary adjustments.
- Initial Resolution Effort: Participants agree to first attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or related to their participation in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament directly with the representatives of BK Plus (“Organiser”). This includes disputes regarding event operations, participant conduct, payment issues, or any other aspects covered under these Terms and Conditions.
- Mediation: If the dispute cannot be resolved through direct negotiation within a reasonable period, the parties agree to engage in mediation as a non-binding means to resolve the dispute. The mediation process will be conducted by a neutral third-party mediator agreed upon by both parties. Each party will bear its own costs in mediation, and the parties will share the costs of the mediation process equally.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Limitation on Legal Actions: Participants agree that any claim or dispute they may have against the Organiser, Event Charity Partner, or any related third parties must be resolved within one (1) year after such claim or dispute arises; otherwise, the claim is permanently barred.
- Exclusions: Dispute resolution procedures outlined herein shall not apply to disputes or claims relating to the infringement of intellectual property rights, misuse of confidential information, or enforcement or validity of any obligations under the indemnification clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, participants acknowledge and agree to the dispute resolution procedures as described. Participants understand that these procedures provide a mechanism for resolving disputes in a manner that is potentially less adversarial and costly than court proceedings.
This Agreement, and all matters arising out of or relating to the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament, including but not limited to the interpretation, construction, performance, and enforcement of these Event Participation Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales, excluding its conflict of law rules.
Participants agree that:
- Jurisdiction and Venue: Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms and Conditions or the Event shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of England & Wales, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against participants for breach of these Terms and Conditions in their country of residence or any other relevant country. Participants waive all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over them by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Consistency with Local Laws: In the event that certain provisions within these Terms and Conditions are not enforceable or are prohibited under the laws of the jurisdiction where a participant resides, those specific provisions shall be interpreted in a manner to closely reflect the original intention of the parties, in compliance with the local laws, while the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- International Participants: Participants from jurisdictions outside of England & Wales acknowledge and agree that, while local laws may apply to their participation in the Event, the overarching governance of these Terms and Conditions is dictated by the law of England & Wales, to the extent that international law permits.
By registering for and participating in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament, participants expressly agree to be bound by the laws of England & Wales as stated above, recognising that this governing law will dictate the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
Acknowledgement and Agreement
By entering, making payment for, or participating in the BK Plus Euro 2024 Charity Tournament (“Event”), participants acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Understanding of Terms: Participants affirm that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Event Participation Terms and Conditions as set forth by BK Plus (“Organiser”) and Help Harry Help Others (“Event Charity Partner”). It is understood that this agreement includes all aspects related to participation, including but not limited to the rules of conduct, safety measures, data protection policies, and procedures outlined within the document.
- Voluntary Participation: Entry into, payment for, and participation in the Event are recognised as voluntary actions by the participants. Participants acknowledge that they are fully aware of the risks associated with their involvement, which have been clearly outlined in the Safety and Liability section, and accept these risks as part of their participation.
- Compliance with Event Terms: Participants commit to adhering to all terms outlined in the Event Participation Terms and Conditions, including compliance with the established rules, regulations, and policies intended to ensure a safe, fair, and enjoyable experience for all involved.
- Acceptance of Terms: The act of entering the Event, completing payment, and participating in any capacity serves as an unequivocal acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any limitations of liability and waivers as detailed within.
- Legal Binding Agreement: Participants acknowledge that their entry, payment, and participation signify a legal agreement between themselves, the Organiser, and the Event Charity Partner, governed by the laws of England & Wales, and agree to resolve any disputes according to the procedures outlined in the Dispute Resolution section.
- Entire Understanding: This acknowledgment confirms that participants fully understand these Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement regarding their participation in the Event, superseding any previous understandings or agreements, whether verbal or written.
- Amendments: Participants acknowledge that the Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as necessary and agree to be bound by such amendments as a condition of their continued participation in the Event.
By entering, making payment for, or participating in the Event in any capacity, participants confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full, acknowledging their legal binding effect.