Title: Payroll Clerk
Brief Job Description
- The candidate will be responsible for payroll processing for approximately 90 clients, comprising both weekly and monthly payrolls.
Requirements for the role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Payroll processing
- Preparation and/or review of CIS submissions
- Ensure client pension obligations are complied with
- Assist clients with any payroll related queries
- Liaise with HMRC on payroll related queries
Salary will be competitive depending on experience and qualifications.
Part-time/flexible hours considered
- Monday to Friday
- Payroll: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Diversity & Inclusion at BK Plus
At BK Plus, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution to our company and to our clients.