We are recruiting a bookkeeper to join our busy accounts office in Dudley.
Brief Job Description
The candidate will be responsible for processing transactions for a portfolio of bookkeeping clients whilst working to deadlines.
Requirements for the role
- Sales and purchase invoice entry
- Recording and reconciliation of bank/cash/credit card/paypal transactions
- Preparation and/or review of CIS submissions
- Assist clients with any bookkeeping related queries
- Liaise with HMRC as necessary to reconcile VAT/PAYE control accounts
- Posting month end journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns including VAT schemes
Salary will be competitive depending on experience and qualifications.
- Monday to Friday
- Practice bookkeeping: 2 years (preferred)
Diversity & Inclusion at BK Plus
At BK Plus, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution to our company and to our clients.